- At least 2-3 years experience in admissions role
- Fluent in written and spoken Thai, strong written and conversational English
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, database management
- Fast learner, familiarity with SAAS systems
- Answer telephones enquiries and respond to email enquiries
- Assist in managing enquiry and enrollee database
- Represent the school at external events
- Assist prospects in the application process
- Assist and support new student and parent orientation
- Bachelor’s degree
- Able to use Microsoft Office such as Word and Excel with sufficient skills.
- Previous experience relating of visa, work permit, teaching licenses preferably in a school
- Fluent in written English and communication
- Detail oriented and able to consistently maintain records and accumulate data from the visa, work permit and teaching licences processes
- Understands and practices good customer service attitude
- Responsible to contact and advice for all enquiries regarding visa and immigration, work permit, teaching licences and OPEC fund.
- Prepare and verifies required visa, work permit for new and existing expatriate staff and their dependents to ensure that the type of visa, period of arriving and the TM6 Departure card are amended and replace in case of loss.
- Maintain visa record and ensures that all expatriate staff report to Immigration Department to confirm their residential address upon completion of every 90 days period to stay.
- Prepare and issues letters to support the request for a One Year Multiple Entry Non Immigrant Visa Category “B” for new expatriate staff, include prepare documents to support the application for Provisional Teaching Permits and Teaching licenses.
- Update and maintain all information relating to immigration, the Ministry of Labour and the Teachers’ Council of Thailand and keep up to date with any relating matter affecting expatriate working in Thailand.
- Liaises with the Ministry of Education on OPEC fund reporting and dealing with any quires from staff as they arise.
- Advice and coordinate new expatriate relating shipping and coordinate with hospital for medical check-up both of academic and support staff.
- Assist HR Manager for updating expatriates and staff data regarding to medical insurance and benefits.
- Any assignment by HR Manager relating in HR Department.
- Male/Female, age under 38 years old
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Knowledge of accounting systems and at least 4 years work experience
- Have work experience in international schools is an advantage
- Good command of English and Thai
- Knowledge of accounting program is an advantage
- Good knowledge of tax laws
- Detail-oriented and highly responsible
- Good attitude
- Responsibility for Accounts Payable and payments
- Responsibility for Account Receivables and collections
- Responsibility for Fixed Assets and etc.
- Handle banks reconciliation
- Handle month-end closings
- Handle Accounting Reports, such as Trial balance, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and etc.
- Handle taxes, such as PND3, PND53, VAT and etc.
- Prepare Cash Flow report and handle cash management