- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information System or related fields
- 2-3 years experienced in IT support role (Client and Application Support).
- Strong knowledge in Window 7,8,10, Mac OS and MS-Office.
- Good knowledge in network setup and network issue trouble shooting
- Have knowledge in ITSM/ITIL
- Have experienced in ITSM tools.
- Have knowledge in Web development (WordPress , etc)
- Have good service mind.
- Good command of English
- Support user in hardware and software setup, installation, upgrade and maintenance
- Provide hardware, software, network, mobile devices and IT administration support to end users
- Provide IT supports on daily and ad-hoc assignments
- Responsible for developing, maintenance, monitoring and supporting servers, storage and network infrastructure
- Develop, manage and maintain IT asset List
- Other tasks as assigned from the IT manager.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Teaching license is a must
- Experience of working as a Teacher with international school is preferable.
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Good communication, enthusiasm and initiative
- Patience and flexibility regarding work and assignment
- Oversee the provision of lessons in Thai language and culture.
- Ability to teach Thai lessons for Thai and non-native students
- Develop children’s knowledge and positive learning through the activities.
- Build good relationship with students and support them positively and efficiently.
- Plan and develop instruction programme.
Junior School Secretary
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office products, primarily Word and Excel
- Professional appearance and positive attitude
- Comfortable and capable in communication in both English and Thai
- Detail oriented, diligent and punctual
- Ability to learn and use computer based pupil and school management system
- New pupil enrolment package (handover from Admissions) and record creation
- Pupil withdrawals
- Coordinates translation work for teaching staff
- Daily Pupil attendance
- Pupil academic trip arrangements
- Pupil records management, document production, and reporting
- Parent contact point for pupil related issues or communications
- Receive admissions documents for new pupils and create the pupil record, both electronic and paper based
- Complete the daily attendance record and follow up on unexcused absences
- Prepare the periodic pupil enrolment reports and publish to Junior School Leadership Team
- Receive pupil withdrawal applications and maintain both electronic and physical records associated with the withdrawal process
- Support pupil academic trips by coordinating with travel agent, trip manager, trip host, and other stakeholders
- Parent contact for pupil related matters.
- Coordinates JS school communications translations between English and Thai
- Prepare pupil certifications for visas
- Assist in preparing pupil awards such as star of the week
- Supervisor the “Left Behind Children” at the end of the day
Digital and Marketing Officer
- At least 2 years of meaningful experience in content creation or branding
- Bachelor degree in Journalism, Marketing or related field
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Working experience in digital and social media marketing
- Strong proficiency in written English and Thai (other additional languages also desirable)
- Able to meet deadlines and produce quick turnaround times
- Computer literacy such as MS Office, Knowledge of HTML/XHTML, understanding of content management systems
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategy and campaigns into end to end process including ideation, creation of collaterals, distribution of collaterals in various media and measurement and analysis of impact
- Develop and lead a strong content strategy, ensuring the best creative execution possible and generate creative content that will be used on the School website, online magazine, newsletters, offline material and social media.
- Ability to manage and control budgets in maximizing the business performance
- Marketing merchandise stock and document control
- Ability to influence business partners and progress campaigns to increasing levels of productions and complexity
- Conduct market, customer and competitor research as well as to convert into relevant analysis and effective digital marketing strategies
- Analyze and report on effectiveness of marketing initiatives to business partners and propose recommendations on future strategies.
- Drive ongoing measurement and process improvements, including SEO/SEM, Google analytic, FB Analytic, customer’s engagement metrics and campaign ROI
- Plan, schedule, and implement functions, industry events and public meetings and represent WCIB as required.